These rules are designed to keep you safe and to make the blogging site a fun place to be.
- You may comment on any post in the blog any time you like, but remember to follow the “GOOD” commenting guidelines below.
- When you do leave posts or comments on a blog; leave your first name only.
- Remember not to give out any personal information on-line, if in doubt leave it out!
- Leave quality comments don’t use the blog to chat.
- Never leave your email address or any other personal details in a post or comment.
- Please punctuate your comments properly.
- Check your spelling.
- Avoid text-speak.
- All comments will be read and checked before they appear on the site.
- Have fun and enjoy using your blog!
When people take the time to write a post, it’s fantastic if you can find the time to write a comment to let them know what you thought.When you write comments, try to keep these things in mind:
1. Be positive! Remember to tell the poster the things you liked about the post.
2. If you have any criticism, then write it down, but be positive. Use comments like ‘even better if’ or try three stars and a wish.
3. Just saying ‘’good work’ might make the poster feel good, but even better would be saying why it’s good work.
4. Comments can be read by anyone from all over the world – teachers, parents, governors, politicians, even celebrities! Please use your best writing skills and try to be as accurate as possible with spellings – take pride in your comments!